Friday, May 15, 2015

2 weeks

The count down has really begun. In two weeks our baby girl will be here. Hopefully in my arms, but realistically, she will be in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit strapped to monitors.  I only have three appointments left. We only have two weekends to get stuff done around the house. As much as I have been trying to pump myself up, get myself ready and excited for her to be here, I am beyond terrified. I'm getting ready. I've organized her room, I went to the store and got all of the little things I will need, I've started gathering things to pack and I've typed up a bunch of info to leave for our parents as they stay here with the boys. In 13 days we will be checked into the hospital getting ready for the induction, not knowing when we will be leaving, not knowing what will happen to her. Both the known and unknown seem so overwhelming right now. I'm trying to be strong but the more I try the harder it seems. Lord be my strength.  

No comments:

Post a Comment