Friday, February 6, 2015

The waiting game

So much happened in that one week, there was so much to process, and now we just have to wait. Weeks until our next appointments, months until baby is born and then a whole new waiting game will begin. Waiting to see how she is, waiting to see when surgery will be, waiting through surgery. With weeks of no appointments, there is nothing I can do about anything. I'm just waiting to make plans, waiting for bills to come, waiting for phone calls, waiting for answers, waiting for jury duty (the icing on the cake, right?). Now that I've been in this kind of 'waiting game lull' for the last week, I've really started to get in my own head. Stress and anxiety are starting to take over and I'm having a hard time staying positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment